A local favorite adding drumsticks to prawn curry just makes it better.
1. Remove the head and shell of the Prawns. Rinse the drumstick
2. In a small bowl add water and soak the tamarind or dried mango (sola)for 10 minutes
3. In a blender, grind the coconut milk, jeera, dhania, chilli powder, half the onion to form a uniform paste. If you don't have a blender and want to use all powdered spices then soak the spice powder in coconut milk for 10 minutes and use.
4. In a vessel add oil and let it heat. the add the other half of onion. Saute till translucent.Then add the Garlic ginger paste and fry 1-2 minutes. Then add prawns
5. When the prawns turn slightly whitish, add the coconut spice blended mix, drumsticks , tamarind soaked and salt to taste. Let in boil for 10 minutes approximately. If you want it spicy add a green chili. Serve with rice