A fantastic side-dish or accompaniment to a cold Beer!
1. Clean, wash and marinate 300gms of shrimp for 1/2 hour with 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp of ginger/garlic paste and 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
2. Chop and sauté the onions with slit green chilies.
3. Once the onions turn brown, add 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala and 1/2 tsp turmeric.
4. Fry for a bit and then add 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes.
5. Once dry, turn up the heat and add the marinated shrimp.
6. Stir fry for a few minutes till the shrimp are cooked and add vinegar and salt to taste. Enjoy!!