A great seafood recipe which includes a squid chilli fry stuffed into squid and fried in rechado masala.
1. Clean the squid and remove the tentacles and set aside. Then chop into fine pieces.
2. Clean the squid and remove the transparent cartilage inside the squid and rinse of the ink from squid
3. Marinate the squid in rechado masala and set aside
4. Heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped onion and tomato, and saute till onion turns translucent
5. Add the chopped tentacle to it. The add water, salt, red chilli powder and pepper. Then let it cook for approximately 10 minutes
6. Add the filling into the whole squid and close the squid with a toothpick.
7. Add some oil to a pan and add the stuff squid to it.
8. Add a little water and a tablespoon of rechado masala.
9. Let the water evaporate and serve hot