A traditional Goan crab curry a blend of rich spices and coconut.
1. In a pan roast the coconut till brown.
2. Then roast the chilli. Till they start changing color
3. Then in a blender add the 3/4 of roasted coconut, chillies, ginger, garlic, cloves, peppercorns and coriander seeds
4. Blend till all ingredients are a uniform paste
5. Remove the shell and clean the crabs
6. In a pan add some oil and add the onion and saute till golden brown
7. Then add the ground masala, crabs and salt to taste and bring to boil
8. Then Add the 1/4 of the roasted coconut flakes, tamrind juice and let it cook for approximately 5 minutes. Serve hot with rice