Favorite street side snacks from Bengal where a paratha is stuffed with egg and vegetables.
1. Cut Onion, Cucumber and Green Chili. Also, make sure that the Paratha is out of the refrigerator
2. Heat 1/2 tea spoon of oil for 2 mins. Add the onions and fry it till it turns pink (around 3 mins) and keep the fried onion aside
3. Cook the paratha and keep it aside. Alternatively, you can also have a home made white flour paratha. Note - Home made paratha will be a better choice.
4. 4. Heat 1/2 tea spoon of oil on a pan. Beat 1 egg and pour on the pan
5. Put the cooked paratha on top of half fried egg and press the paratha softly to get it stick to the egg. Let it cook for 2 mins and flip it to cook uniformly on both sides. Remove the paratha from the pan and put it on a plate.
6. Add the fried onions on top of the roll. Also add the cut cucumber, green chili, tomato hot sauce and lemon juice(as per taste)