Frankie with saute prawns wrapped in a paratha layered with egg.
1. Marinate the prawns with garlic paste, vinegar, red chili powder and salt (1/4 tea spoon), and keep it aside.
2. Cut Onion, Cucumber and Green Chili. Also, make sure that the Paratha is out of the refrigerator.
3. Heat Â½ tea spoon of oil for 2 mins. Add the onions and fry it till it turns pink(around 3 mins) and keep the fried onion aside
4. Heat 1Â½ tea spoon of oil for 2 mins. Add the marinated prawn and fry it till it turns pink(around 3 to 4 mins) and keep the fried prawns aside
5. Cook the paratha and keep it aside
6. Heat Â½ tea spoon of oil on a pan. Beat 1 egg and pour on the pan
7. Put the cooked paratha on top of half fried egg and press the paratha softly to get it stick to the egg. Let it cook for 2 mins and flip it to cook uniformly on both sides. Remove the paratha from the pan and put it on a plate.
8. Add the fried onions on top of the roll. Also add the fried prawns, green chili and lemon juice(as per taste)