Kaju barfi is a favorite sweet among all Indians.
1. In a food processor, powder the cashews.
2. In the mean time get a double broiler started. Transfer all the dry ingredients to the double broiler. Saute for a few minutes.
3. Add in the ghee and milk. Add one tablespoon of milk at a time. Mix well till the mixture begins to stick together.
4. Remove the mixture off the double broiler and knead into a dough. Transfer the dough on to a cookie sheet.
5. Roll the dough out, pushing the corners in to form a rectangle.
6. Cut the edges if not smooth. Cut into 2 x 2 inch pieces. Enjoy your very own home made barfi.