A delicious Indian Dessert make with mango pulp and coconut to create a rich dessert which is enjoyed at various festivals.
- Cuisine Maharashtrian
- Course Desserts
- Serves 8
- Method Slow-cook
- Difficulty Hard
- Cook Time 45 minutes
1. Keep all the ingredients as ready. Note malai or heavy cream also can be used instead of milk powder
2. Add ghee in pan and put it on low flame. Add grated coconut, sugar and mango pulp to pan and mix it well by stirring it.
3. Steer the mixture on medium heat till it gets cohesive approximately 15- 20 minutes. (Make sure not to burn the bottom) Add cardamom powder.
4. Grease the plate and bowl with ghee and then spread the layer with the help of bowl as shown.
5. Cut it with knife in diamond or square shape.
6. Garnish with cashew nuts.