Jowar bhakri is a traditional maharashtrian recipe eaten on a daily basis with pitla and thecha.
1. Take Jowar flour and mix water to make dough. If Jowar flour is not fresh then take hot water to make dough.
2. Take Jowar flour in a plate. Keep part of dough on it , and make it flat with hand . Give only light pressure while making flat.Give round shape with hand.
3. Heat tawa/ fry pan. Put the bhakri for cooking .Apply some water layer on bhakari by hand.
4. Reverse the side of bhakari and again cook it.
5. Then remove fry pan from gas and roast it directly on heat .
6. Cook it properly from both sides. Serve Thecha , Pitla and Bhakari in a dish with Ghee on it.