This is one of the most famous Indian dessert. Grated carrot slow cooked with sugar and ghee.
1. Peel the carrots and grate using food processor
2. Keep deep fry-pan on gas . Add grated carrot into fry pan . Stir it till the moisture reduces from grated carrot . add ghee and steer mixture. Roast it for 7 to 8 minutes.
3. Add milk to the mixture and stir it till the mixture gets thick. Add milk powder to it.
4. Add Sugar to the mixture and stir for 10 minutes.
5. Carrot Halwa is ready .Add green Cardamom powder and stir it . Then serve by garnishing with chopped Cashews , Almonds and raisins .