This dessert makes good use of inherent sweetness of Carrot and Dates
1. Peel carrots and grate them finely (I used food processor)
2. Soak dates in warm milk for 15 mins and then grind into thick paste
3. Heat clarified butter in a pan
4. Add grated carrot and keep it on medium flame for around 15 mins stirring occasionally
5. Now add milk-date paste and stir the mixture
6. Keep it on low flame for 12-15 mins stirring in between
7. Meanwhile, the dry fruits need to be roasted or fried in clarified butter (Your choice) I roasted them in microwave by heating for 45 sec. They can be roasted in a teaspoon clarified butter if required.
8. Check the mixture for aroma and switch off the gas stove. Now add roasted (or fried) dry fruits,nutmeg powder and cardamom powder. Mix well and its ready.
9. This dessert was over in less than 10 mins and no one thought that there was no sugar. Also, dates add very nice flavor. Enjoy..