No Goan Sunday or festival is complete without peas pulao. This is a simple an easy to follow recipe.
1. Wash the rice and set aside
2. Heat oil in a large pan/pot and add the onion and saute till translucent. Add in the tomato and saute till light orange.
3. Add the spices, rice, peas and water
4. In a smalll bowl, dissolve the bouillon or Maggie cube in a little warm water and stir mixture in to the pulao
5. Add the food color and tablespoon of milk( help prevents the rice from getting sticky).
6. Let it cook on medium flame till water evaporates.Add salt to taste