Indian wheat bread stuffed with cauliflower and spices, served with pickle.
1. Grate cauliflower ; chop onions and green chili.
2. Mix the onion, chilli with red chili powder, turmeric powder and cumin seeds. Simultaneously, knead the dough and make two small round shaped balls out of it.
3. Now roll small ball of dough using a rolling pin to the size as shown in the picture and apply some oil or ghee all over.
4. Add salt into stuffing. Take some of the stuffing and put it into one of the rolled one bread. Put other bread over it and gently with the help of your finger tips press its edges well so that stuffing doesn't come out.
5. Heat a pan on medium to high flame. Sprinkle some dry flour all over bread. Spread the flour with the help of your fingertips so that you can roll the bread without sticking it to your rolling pin. Put the rolled bread in pan and let it cook well from both sides.
6. Flip the bread once one side is light brown and let other side cook. Once both sides are cooked apply some ghee on both sides. Take out stuffed bread. Place it in a plate over a tissue paper. Gobi paratha is ready to serve.