An easy, healthy, tasty Goan breakfast. This is a rice bread mixed with onions, chilies ....
1. Soak rice for at least 20 minutes. Then blend the rice using minimal water. If you happen to put more water by mistake just add some rice flour to make the consistency thicker.
2. In a mixing bowl add the ground rice mixture, finely chopped onion, fresh coriander leaves, chilies and salt. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Heat oil in a pan and pour the mixture onto the pan. Cover the pan and let the bhaakri cook.
4. Turn the bhaakri and cook on the other side.
5. Serve hot with chutney, ketchup or raita.