Simple recipe to make India tea with ginger and cardamom.
1. Heat the container on the stove top, add 1 1/2 cup of water and bring it to boil.
2. Add two teaspoon of Indian tea (or use black tea) and two teaspoon of sugar and wait for 1 minute.
3. Grind some ginger (1/2 inch ginger), crush cardamom (elaichi, 4) and add them to the boiling tea.
4. Add 1 cup of milk and turn down the flame to low.
5. Let it boil for 15 minutes under low flame. Watch intermittently to see it does not spill
6. Turn of the flame. Pour the tea in two cups using a strainer