Banana blossom cooked with bengali spices and coconut usually served with dal and rice
1. Separate the flowers after peeling away the outer leaves.
2. Cut the separated flowers into fine pieces. Soak it in water and keep aside.
3. Cut the potato into small cubes.Set aside the required spices
4. Heat oil to a deep pan or Kadai for 3-4 minutes. Add bay leaves and the cut potato cubes and then fry.
5. Add the green chili, cumin powder and turmeric powder mixed with little water cook for 1 minutes
6. Drain the water . Then add the soaked cut banana blossoms to the pan.
7. Add salt and the grated coconut. Mix it well and allow to cook for 2 minutes. Add ghee and mix thoroughly.