Yummy Spicy Paratha - A meal by itself.
1. Take wheat flour. Make a well in the center, add all the oil and 1 teaspoon of salt. Mix well. Add the water slowly, kneading continuously until a hard dough is formed. Cover and set aside to rest for at least 10 mins.
2. Thoroughly wash, peel and grate mooli using a cheese grater. I avoid fine grating, since that makes the shreds very watery. But it is okay to do so if you have no other alternative.
3. To the grated mooli, add the red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt. Mix well. This will start to ooze out water. Squeeze all the water out to make a very dry mixture which should appear half of what was initially grated.
4. Take a ball of dough and flatten inwards into a thick chapati to about half of the paratha size you would like to serve. The center of the chapati should be thicker than the edges. Take an equal sized ball of mooli (squeeze out any water that may have formed) and place it in the center of the chapati.
5. Fold the edges inward and seal like a pouch. Dust dry flour and lightly roll to as flat as possible without breaking apart the stuffing. Fry on tava/griddle on medium heat. Apply ghee on either sides when done.
6. Serve with yogurt, pickle or ketchup!