Indian wheat bread with stuffed onions served with tea or pickle.
1. Knead wheat flour to form a dough and Keep it aside.
2. Chop onions very finely, add red chilli powder, cumin seeds and some salt to the chopped onions and mix well. Take some dough and make small round balls by rolling between both of your palms.
3. Now roll these balls with the help of a rolling pin to the size of a bread or as shown in the picture.Apply oil or ghee all over to both the circles. Add salt to stuffing this time. Put half of the onion stuffing on one of these and spread the onion stuffing, make sure you keep some space along the edges and not fill/cover the entire surface.
4. Now put the other rolled bread on first one. Press the ends gently with the help of your finger tips so that the stuffing does't come out.Roll again very gently with the help of rolling pin.
5. Heat a pan on medium to high flame. Put the rolled paratha on pan and let it cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Turn paratha and cook other side also.
6. Once paratha is cooked well, apply some ghee to both sides. Onion paratha is ready to serve.