Cabbage and peas cooked in tomato and ginger sauce.
1. Cut cabbage finely as shown in the picture. Meanwhile heat oil in a pan and roast cumin seeds in it.
2. Put peas in heated oil and shallow fry for 5-6 minutes. Then add cabbage over fried peas.
3. Cover pan with lid for 10 -12 minutes, meanwhile cut tomatoes, ginger and coriander leaves and grind them in a grinder to form a smooth paste.
4. Now once the cabbage is cooked. Add the grounded paste to it and mix well.
5. Now add red chilly powder, salt and turmeric powder and at the end add kasuri methi (if you are out of India you can find kasuri methi in any Indian grocery store). Pata gobi matar is ready to serve.