This curry or Kadhi is a variation of the Punjabi Kadhi. Its usually called taste very nice with rice and can be an alternative for normal dal fry
1. Heat oil in a pan and add Shai jeera once the oil is hot.
2. Add green chilli and chopped onion
3. Now add ginger garlic paste, and let it fry till onion are nice and crisp.
4. Add gram flour in the curd and mix it thoroughly.
5. Add turmeric powder in the pan.
6. Now add the curd-flour mixture.
7. Add water and let it cook for at least 30-40 mins on low flame.
8. Keep stirring in between and once it starts bubbling turn off the flame.
9. Heat clarified butter in another pan or in a wide spoon and add coriander powder to it. Add this in the curry and garnish with cilantro.
10. Best served with hot jeera rice.