A crispy semolina(sooji) crepe perfect for a quick breakfast
1. Mix onions,carrots and ginger and green chili in a bowl and keep aside
2. In a bowl, mix sooji, rice flour,cumin and salt.
3. Add 2 cups of water to it and mix till there are no lumps.
4. Heat the Tawa or griddle on high ,spray some oil and smear it with a half cut onion.
5. In your hand take small portion of the rava mixture and pour it on the pan, such that it forms a square or a circle.
6. Turn down the heat to medium and spray some oil over the dosa and let cook until the edges start leaving the pan.With a spatula gently scrape of the dosa from the pan and flip it and cook for half a minute.
7. Flip it again and place 2-3 teaspoons of onion carrot mixture on top and close the Dosa. Remove from pan and serve hot and crispy with tomato peanut chutney and ginger chutney. If you do not like the raw taste of onions or ginger,you can just mix those in with the batter and sprinkle on pan. It is important that you sprinkle the batter with hand to get the porous and crispy texture to you dosa. Your sooji keeps settling to the bottom of the batter so mix every time before you put a Dosa