Delicious creamy soup made with sweet corn, broth and chicken
1. Chop the scallions into fine pieces and separate the green portion from white.
2. In a pot, add two tablespoons oil and the finely chopped garlic and saute.3 Add the white portion of scallion and saute for about 2 -3 minutes.
3. Add sweet corn, chicken and chicken broth. Let it boil.
4. In a small bowl, mix the cornflour with water to make a uniform paste.
5. Beat the egg and use a strainer or a fork and pour the egg in the soup. This helps the egg to appear as threads. Add the corn flour mix.
6. Add some soy sauce and vinegar and chilli sauce as per taste. Enjoy while still warm.