Popular Bengali Tangra Fish cooked with Coriander touch to make a delicious curry.
1. Marinate the fish with 1 tea spoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
2. Make Ginger paste, cut the tomato and make other spices available.
3. Heat oil in a pan
4. Fry the fishes and keep them aside in a dish
5. Add green chili, kalonji and tomato in the pan and fry a little
6. Add cumin powder and turmeric powder with little water and cook for 2 minutes
7. Add salt and green chili and water as required. Allow it to cook for 4-5 minutes.
8. Add fishes and cook for 5 minutes in low flame. Add salt to taste and finally garnish with coriander leaves.