Pumpkin and Bitter Gourd in bengali style usually served with rice
1. Cut pumpkin into cubes and bitter gourd into small round pieces
2. Create a paste of mustard seed in a mixer (Sarso ka paste).
3. Heat oil in a pan and add kalonji ( kala zeera)
4. Add the bitter gourd and pumpkin pieces into the pan and fry lightly for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add salt, chili paste and mustard paste, and stir the mix to fry it for 2-3 minutes
6. Add 1/4 cup of water and cover the pan with a lid.allow cooking for 5 minutes. open the lid and add salt to taste if needed.