A simple and easy recipe to make yummy apple jams which can be enjoyed by the family at breakfast or as a snack.
1. Peel apples and cut them into cubes or you can grate the apples.
2. Heat the apple cubes in a deep pan over low heat for 2 minutes. And add water to it.
3. Close the lid and let it cook over low heat for 5-6 minutes. Stir occasionally until apples are tender.
4. Mash the apples once they turn soft and add sugar, almonds and cinnamon stick to it.
5. Keep stirring and mashing the apples till the jam sets.
6. Now add lemon juice to it and stir for 2 minutes
7. Put the heat off and jam is ready to be served.