A delicious sweet perfect for the festival season which is ready within no time
1. Deseed and finely chop approx. 10-12 dates and keep aside.
2. In a bowl take mix the coconut powder, milk powder and sugar.
3. Using warm milk knead the mixture into a dough. Add one tablespoon at a time of milk to avoid the mixture from becoming too sticky.
4. Take a small amount of mixture and make it flat as shown in the picture. Next fill it with some of the chopped dates.
5. Close the mixture around the stuffing and roll into a ball.
6. Delicious ladoos are then ready to be served.