This is a step by step recipe to show you how to make a popular evening snack served best with tea.
- Cuisine Maharashtrian
- Course Snacks
- Serves 5
- Method Deep-fry
- Difficulty Easy
- Cook Time 2 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
1. In a bowl, mix Maida and salt.
2. In a pan, Heat vegetable oil and pour maida into it. Mix thoroughly by hand.
3. Mix Kasuri Methi ,Cumin Powder in the mixture.Add water to above mixture and bind together to make stiff dough.
4. Divide dough in equal parts and roll it like chapatti in round shape . Cut into strips of rectangular shape with knife as below
5. Deep fry strips until light brown color from both sides.