Simple and easy to cook fish curry...goes well with rice
1. Make paste of ginger and red chili powder with little water
2. Cut tomato in small pieces and coat the fish with little salt and turmeric powder.
3. Heat oil in a Kadhai or pan. Fry the fish lightly and set aside.
4. Add dry red chili and kalonji in the hot oil. Add tomato cuts and fry for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add cumin powder, ginger paste (with red chili powder) and little turmeric powder. Fry for a minute.
6. Stir for 3-4 minutes and then add salt and water.
7. When it comes to boil, add fried fishes and reduce the flame. Allow it to cook for 5-6 minutes, add salt to taste.