Egg spinach curry made with onion and tomato gravy, served with chapati.
- Cuisine North Indian
- Course Main Course
- Serves 4
- Method Stovetop
- Difficulty Easy
- Cook Time 30 minutes
1. Boil eggs for 20-25 minutes and meanwhile chop onions lengthwise. Chop eggs and spinach as shown in the picture.
2. Heat a pan on medium to high flame. Put cumin seeds and roast them. Add cut onion in pan and cook it until brown in color.
3. Once onions are cooked well, Put grated ginger in pan and roast it for 1 minute. Then put tomatoes and cook them well also.
4. Now tomatoes are cooked, put red chilli powder and roast it well for 1/2 minute. Then put coriander powder and turmeric powder and roast them well also. At last put egg masala and salt, mix well. Put chopped spinach and cook it for 5 minutes in the masala. After that pour water in gravy and let 2-3 boils come.
5. Turn off the heat and anda palak is ready to serve.