Potato and ginger patty served as a snack or appetizer.
1. Grate potatoes with the help of a grater, squeeze out extra water out of the potatoes.
2. Add rice flour, grated fresh ginger, red chilli powder, salt and cumin seeds to the grated potatoes.
3. Make small patties and meanwhile heat oil in a pan on medium to high flame.
4. Put tikkis in hot oil (oil should be hot but not very hot because in that case patties will get cooked from outside only), once u putt tikkis in hot oil,turn the flame to medium.
5. Flip the patties so both sides get cooked.
6. Patties are ready to serve. Traditionally served with Mong Khetchir (see my recipe for Mong Khetchir).