This is a savory pancake which can be serve for breakfast , tea or a light lunch. This recipe is quick to prepare and can be served many different ways.
1. Take besan in a small bowl.
2. Take a small piece of onion, Chop it finely and mix it with the besan.
3. Pour little less than half a cup of water in it, put some salt and cumin seeds in it.
4. In a small pan, put 1 teaspoon of oil and let it heat until it is medium hot.
5. Pour the mixture into pan and cook it with heat between low and medium.
6. Check it after 4-5 minutes and turn it to other side.
7. Place the Pooda on a tissue paper to drain excess oil.