Chili Gobi is a sweet spicy Indo Chinese preparation which will be a hit among kids.
1. Wash and cut the cauliflower into small bite size pieces. Marinate with salt, 1.5 tablespoon soy sauce, 3 tablespoons each of corn flour and rice flour.
2. Add ginger garlic paste. Mix well. Heat oil for frying. Fry the cauliflower.
3. Remove the cauliflower on a tissue to soak extra oil. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil. Add garlic and green chilies.
4. Add the chopped onions. Add the capsicum when the onions turn translucent.
5. Add in the remaining soya sauce, green chili sauce, ketchup and corn flour mixed with water in to the vegetable mix. Add sugar.
6. Also add in the black pepper powder. Check for salt and add more if needed. Add in the cauliflower.
7. Mix everything well. Add spring onions. Serve hot!