This is a simple mildly spiced curry made with cauliflower and peas.
- Cuisine North Indian
- Course Main Course
- Serves 6
- Method Stovetop
- Difficulty Hard
- Cook Time 45 minutes
1. In a bowl take the onion, tomatoes and garlic cloves that have been roughly cut into large pieces and add 1/2 cup of water. Microwave this for 4 minutes. Let the mixture cool and then grind into a fine puree. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a vessel. Add the kalonji and green chilies. Next add the cauliflower which has been washed thoroughly and cut into small pieces.
3. Now add the salt. Cook till the cauliflower is half done. Then add in the peas.
4. Add the turmeric, red chili and cumin powders along with the ground onion-tomato-garlic puree. Also add in the sugar.
5. One the mixture comes to a boil, add in the cream and kasuri methi. Stir well.
6. Let the mixture come to a boil. Enjoy hot with chapatis.