Methi Malai Mutteris a rich, creamy, easy to make peas and fenugreek curry from North India.
- Cuisine North Indian
- Course Main Course
- Serves 30
- Method Stovetop
- Difficulty Hard
- Cook Time 45 minutes
1. Heat butter in a pan. Add finely chopped garlic. Once the garlic starts to brown, add the cumin seeds.
2. Add in the cumin powder as well. Now add the green peas. Saute for a few minutes.
3. Add in the cream and stir continuously. Once the cream begins to bubble, add the kasuri methi.
4. Add salt and sugar as well and let the mixture come to a boil.
5. Mix everything well. Enjoy with naan.