A popular dish on the Chinese Restaurant Takeout Menu
1. Chop up crab meat into small pieces. Use a blender if needed.
2. Mix cream cheese and crab meat as well as all seasonings (chicken powder and salt). Continue to mix till fully integrated
3. Beat up one egg, to be used to make wonton skin stick
4. Put the crab rangoon mix in the middle of the wonton skin, spread egg half of the edge
5. Fold the the wonton skin together into a triangle shape. Fold the sides up in a rolling shape.
6. Heat up 4 cup of oil and throw in the folded crab rangoons. Deep Fry for about 1 minute on each side.