Mussels is a spicy and savory curry. This recipe is one of my own creations where I combined the flavours of coconut milk basil and spices to create a simple and easy to make dish
1. Rinse the Mussels well to remove any sand.
2. Then add boiling water to them so that they open up easily
3. In a pan add onion , tomatoes, basil leaves, spices and stir till cooked
4. Add the coconut milk and stir till a yellow curry is formed.
5. Then add the Mussels and bring to boil.
6. Serve with Garlic Bread or a Baguette