This delicious chicken and egg curry is one of my own creations. It is a mildly spicy tomato based curry bringing the best of chicken and egg.
1. Marinate the chicken with one teaspoon of salt. Set aside for at least 15 minutes. Boil water. Add in the eggs and let them cook for 10 minutes. Peel the eggs, cut them into half and keep them aside.
2. Heat ghee. Add in the cumin powder. Add in the ginger garlic paste. Let the paste saute for a few minutes.
3. Add in the tomato puree. Add in the red chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
4. Cook the masala till the ghee separates from the masala. Add in the chicken.
5. Add salt and pepper.
6. Also add in the lemon juice and jaggery.
7. Let the chicken cook. Add in the coriander leaves. Add the eggs.
8. Mix everything well. Let it come to a boil. Serve hot with rice or roti.