Crunchy and Deliciousness. This recipe uses Canadian crab batter fried and seasoned with Chinese sauces.
1. Clean and cut the Canadian Crab into multiples pieces (~8).
2. Mix the potato starch with pieces of crab evenly.
3. Heat up half pot of oil for 5~10 minutes.
4. Deep fried the crab for 3~5 minutes.
5. Remove the crabs once it turns golden.
6. In a pan, heat up oil, and put in ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and salt. Stir and mix.
7. Add the already fried crabs to the pan with sauce and saute.