A classic goan recipe, thin sliced beef stuffed with goan choris ...Can't get better for a Goan
1. In a plate, place thinly sliced beef, add vegetables, choris ( goan sausage)and roll the meat.
2. Use thread to tie the meat up into a tight roll.
3. In a pot, add a teaspoon of oil and saute the onion till its translucent. Then add tomato and saute for approximately 2 minutes. Add red chilli and garam masala.
4. Add rolls to the saute mix and add a cup of water. Let is cook for approximately 30 minutes of a slow flame.
5. Once the water evaporates, take off heat and Garnish with veggies.