This three meat pie is a treat for meat lovers. It has chicken, beef and pork.
1. Measure and set aside the meat
2. Chop the onion and tomato fine
3. Soak the bread in water and beat the eggs. We will add them to the pie to give texture
4. Saute the Onions and tomato till they are fulling cooked in the teaspoon of ghee( can be substituted with olive oil or butter). In a mixer, add onion, tomatoes, garlic, ginger, red chillies, peppercorn, cinnamon stick, jeera, vinegar, haldi, cloves and grind till a thicken paste is form.
5. In a large pot, add all the meat and pour the masala. Let is cook till the meat is almost dry. Take of the flame and add the two beaten eggs and bread and mix well.
6. 6 Take a baking bowl, first line in with the meat mix. Add a layer of the potatoes, carrot and peas. Then Add a layer of meat again and keep repeating. Preheat oven to 325 and add the meat pie in. Let it cook for 15 -20 minutes then the crust is dark.
7. Boil the marconi in water and drain. Garnish the pie with macorni and cripsy potato chips