A quick and versatile no-oil method for making delicious Indian crepes.
1. Take the rava, yogurt, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In the meanwhile, finely chop onion and other vegetables of choice. I prefer capsicum, but you could use tomato or any other topping of choice.
3. After 10 minutes of sitting the dough, add water to make a thick consistency batter. Add chilli powder for a little zing.
4. Heat non-stick pan on medium flame. Pour a ladle full of dough on the heated non-stick pan. Do not spread the dough.
5. Quickly sprinkle a pinch of jeera, and chopped veggies. This recipe does not require any oil, but you may need to drizzle some oil around if not using a non-stick pan.
6. Let it cook for 5-7 minutes or until you are able to lift the crepe. Flip and let cook for another minute.
7. Transfer to serving plate. Serve with either Sambhar, chutney or tomato ketchup!