A delicious Bengali fish (kajali) preparation in mustard seed paste.
1. Sprinkle the Kajali Fish with turmeric powder and little salt
2. Soak mustard seed and salt in water for 5 minutes. Make a paste of soaked mustard seed and two green chili.
3. In a microwavable bowl , add the fish , mustard paste , mustard oil and two green chili ( sliced) and mixed well.
4. Microwaved the content of the bowl for 5 minutes.After taking the bowl out check for salt and spice.
5. Microwaved the content for an additional 2 minutes . The fish will turn soft. The dish is ready for serving with rice.