A traditional marathi salad made with beetroot,dahi and spices.
- Cuisine Maharashtrian
- Course Appetizers
- Serves 4
- Method Stir-fry
- Difficulty Easy
- Cook Time 30 minutes
1. Peel Beetroot and chopped to small square pieces.
2. Cut green chili into small pieces
3. In a pan, add oil and let it heat . Then add Cumin seeds, Mustard seeds, Asafetida powder and green chilli.
4. Add the beetroot chopped pieces into the pan with the tadka ( sauteed spices), sauté for 5 minutes Cover pan with lid and cook mixture for 5 minutes.
5. Add Salt and Sugar and mix it well.Allow mixture to cool down. Add yogurt and groundnut powder. Garnish it with Coriander leaves. Ready to serve