This is one of my own creations influenced by Thai Cuisine. Chicken cooked along with mango in a coconut based sweet spicy curry.
1. Marinate the chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add in the whole garam masala (cinnamon, bay leaves, cardamom, cloves) and ginger. Saute for a couple of minutes.
3. Add in the onion and 1 teaspoon salt cook till it turns light golden color. Next add in the cashews and raisins and cook for a couple more minutes.
4. Add in 1 teaspoon turmeric and garam masala/curry powder. Add in the mango and coconut milk.
5. Add the chicken and stir. Add jaggery.
6. Add lemon grass cover. Cook chicken on a slow simmer until is done. Serve hot with rice.