Raddish Potato cooked with ginger powder and raw mango powder, served with chapati( Indian Flat Bread).
1. Heat oil in a pan on medium to high flame. Meanwhile cut radishes and potatoes as shown in the picture.
2. Once oil is hot, lower the heat to medium. Add radish and potato and fry until medium brown in color.
3. Once vegetables are fried take them out and also take the excess oil out of the pan which was used for frying. Keep 2 teaspoon of oil in pan. Add red chillie powder and ginger powder to the oil and roast well for half a minute.
4. Now add water to roasted spices and let it boil till it thickens as shown in the picture. Add salt, carom seeds, raw mango powder and clove. NOTE: You can use fresh lemon juice or water of soaked fresh tamarind also to give it a tangy taste.
5. Now put back the fried vegetables in the pan and mix well. Cover with lid for just 1 minute.
6. Turn off the heat and open the lid. Mujh Aulo is ready to serve.