Eat any time / Good for diet control snack. This made with churmure and pohe.
1. Take cleaned dry poha (flattened rice)
2. Mix Poha and Churmure together and keep it on low flame, so that they get crispy. Tip: Add 1/2 teaspoon salt while frying poha and churmure so they gets crispy immediately.
3. Take Groundnuts, salt, sugar, chopped chili and daale (Puffed chana dal )
4. Keep frying pan on gas and pour cooking oil in pan. After the oil warms, add mustard seeds and saute the mustard seeds. Add Cumin seeds, Asafetida and groundnuts in mixture and shallow-fry till groundnuts become crispy. Mix the chopped chili in pan and stir it till chili gets fully dry. Add Turmeric powder , daale and salt.
5. Mix that all the stirred fried ingredients into the mixture of poha and churmure .
6. Mix the total mixture thoroughly. Add sugar for taste. It is now ready to serve.