Crispy and spicy snack.This recipe shows you step by step how to make these chips at home.
- Cuisine Maharashtrian
- Course Snacks
- Serves 6
- Method Deep-fry
- Difficulty Easy
- Cook Time 2 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
1. In a bowl, add maida and salt.
2. In a pan, Heat vegetable oil and add maida to it . Mix thoroughly by hand .
3. Mix cumin seeds and ajwain seeds in the mixture.
4. Add water to above mixture and bind together to make stiff dough.
5. Divide dough in equal parts and roll it like chapatti in round shape. Cut into strips of rectangular shape with knife as below .
6. Deep fry strips in oil on medium heat until light brown color from both sides.Namkin Strips are ready.