Sweet Poori is a deep fried sweet-snack made out of madia flour with sweet stuffing.
1. Sieve the Maida. Add Salt in it. Heat some cooking oil and add to Maida.
2. Make dough with help of water OR milk. Keep the dough covered for an hour. Make Sugar syrup by boiling water and sugar together.
3. Add 2 table spoons of Milk to Sugar Syrup. Milk helps clean the Sugar Syrup. Also add lemon Juice.
4. Add Saffron syrup to the sugar syrup.
5. Now make chapatti from dough. Sprinkle Maida on it.
6. Then apply ghee on it.
7. Then roll of Chapati and Cut the roll with cutter or knife as shown.
8. Then make poories.
9. Keep fry pan/ Kadhai on gas. Add cooking oil to it. Then fry the poories from both sides till they get golden color. Poori gets multi layers as shown.
10. After frying take out in a sieve so the excess oil gets removed. Then place in Sugar syrup. Remove from Sugar syrup in 2 minutes. Do this for all the remaing pooris. Sweet Pooris are ready to serve