A traditional bengali preparation of Parshe Mach with coriander leaves
1. Mix the fish with 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2. Cut the tomato in to small pieces and set aside the other ingredients.
3. Heat oil in a Kadhai or Pan, and lightly fry the fishes and keep them in a dish or bowl
4. Add Kalonji to the hot oil and then add the tomato pieces and stir for a minute.
5. Add the ginger paste, 2 green chili (cut in to halves vertically), cumin powder, remaining turmeric powder and salt. Mix it well and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add 1 and 1/2 cup of water and allow to boil
7. Add the fried fishes, and allow it to cook for 5-10 minutes.
8. Add the coriander leaves and stir it well. The fish preparation is ready to be served with hot white rice.