Once you eat it, you will want more and more and more... Its very simple delicious and yummy to eat.
1. Take the 1 kg medium size prawns washed, cleaned and mix with ï¿½ tea spoon of salt . Keep aside for an hour. Add 4 tablespoon oil in a frying pan and saute the prawns
2. Grind the Chillies, Jeera ,Turmeric Powder ,Cloves ,Cinnamon ,Garlic, Ginger and Vinegar
3. Take a deep frying pan, add the remaining oil and heat it. Once oil becomes hot put curry leaves.Then put the masala paste and stir it. Let it cook 3 minutes on slow flames.
4. Then put sugar and afterward put the fried prawns and stir for 8-10 minutes. Add salt for taste
5. Same recipe can be used for mackerel and other fish.